Despite the economical situation facing the world, the Engineering Division is steadily performing work for various companies:
1. TechCorr was awarded a project with Praxair to perform a Mechanical Integrity evaluation through ECDA. This project has a duration of approximately six (06) months. The job performance of Jorge Vasquez, Yorvy Vargas and Rami Dawodi was commended by Praxair and deserves our recognition.
2. We are performing work for DISA who is a Spanish owned company for which we are writing a Mechanical Integrity Manual for their Pipelines. DISA handles finished products from a refinery located in Canary Islands. Since there were no standards available in the literature that addresses the integrity issues for this type of pipelines, this documents promises to be a pioneering one for this type of services.
3. We are performing Fitness-for-Service analysis for various bullets for Oxy in California. We want to thank Chris Joiner who is our salesperson for Western USA Region for his support on this job.
4. Thanks to the dedication of Jose Soto and Enrique Mantilla in performing Failure Analysis reports for TPC. Both of them will continue to provide TechCorr with failure analysis studies.
5. For BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Company Limited, India) we have been performing the Risk Based Analysis evaluation for a project that is funded by USTDA. Srivandana Vuppala has been instrumental in performing such evaluation and has been proactive in learning the RBA technique and applying it to the different equipment within the refinery.
6. We have also performed coating evaluations for Kinder Morgan. Currently our staff is composed with NACE Level I and Level II Coating Inspectors. Our Engineering Division is expanding to the growing demand of our inspectors.
7. We also continue with the technical support to EMS in the area of Mechanical Integrity and also performing Internal Corrosion Direct Assessment for the 2.000 kms of pipeline that composes PEMEX's "Sistema 4" Project.
8. We have a sub-division that has been active in performing Finite Element Analysis for tank roofs, offshore structures and civil structures.
TechCorr has developed and just released a state-of-the-art WEB Based Software for the Mechanical Integrity Management, Information Data Management regarding Corrosion, Chemical Treatment and other Mechanical Integrity related activities. This software was designed that it could easily be customized to mimic installation our clients may have. Its ease in assembling the flow process in a visual manner and it will allow for operators to relate to their systems avoiding the complications of written directories and information. License of this software has been purchased by EMS to manage their PEMEX Sistema 4 Project.
Currently, this software is also being used for PETROWARAO (Peremco-PDVSA) for their installations offshore located in the eastern region in Venezuela.
Our Engineering Division personnel are very active in NACE in activities such as: Vice-Chairmanship for the writing of the Standard Practice NACE Wet Gas Internal Corrosion Direct Assessment and the Information Exchange Group "Gas Gathering Rule". We have actively participated in the Development of the Advanced Internal Corrosion Course for NACE and International Director for the NACE Foundation.
Our Engineering Division signed an agreement with SURPLUS Solutions which is a Brazilian Company. This has allowed us to have a presence in Brazil.
If you have any questions regarding our capabilities, experience, our applications, etc., please contact us at 713-524-2768.