The approximately 55 km, 8 inch diameter Sebou (DRJ)-Kenitra pipeline has a design capacity of 23.5 MMcf/d and has been connected to seven of the ten potential producing wells, with tie-in for the remaining wells scheduled for completion during the first quarter of 2012. These wells were discoveries made during Circle’s two previous drilling campaigns in 2008–09 and 2010–11.

The pipeline, which was completed on budget, is currently undergoing pressure testing prior to commissioning and the start up of increased gas delivery to local industry, which is expected to be completed by the end of this month.

A further announcement will be made once commissioning is completed.

Circle has a 75 per cent interest in the new pipeline, with the remaining 25 per cent held by ONHYM.