Wanted: shippers for new NGL pipeline
Enterprise Products Partners, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation and DCP Midstream have agreed to design and construct a new natural gas liquids pipeline from the Denver-Julesburg Basin in Colorado to Skellytown, Texas.
Each party will hold a one-third interest in the approximately 700 km Front Range Pipeline, which will connect with both the Mid-America Pipeline system and the proposed Texas Express Pipeline.
Depending on shipper interest to the binding open commitment period, which is currently open, initial capacity on the Front Range Pipeline is expected to be approximately 150,000 bbl/d, which can be readily expanded to approximately 230,000 bbl/d.
Enterprise will construct and operate the pipeline, which is expected to begin service in the fourth quarter of 2013.
Enterprise President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Creel said that the Front Range project is anchored by NGL volumes produced from facilities operated by affiliates of Anadarko and DCP Midstream.
The binding open commitment period will close 5:00pm CDT, 14 May 2012. Click here for more information.
Share this article on the web:
Categories: Gas, Projects, North America
For more information visit:
· Front Range Pipeline
· Aiyar calls for revival of Indo-Oman gas pipeline Mon, 4 July 2005
· Williams places new deepwater pipeline in service Fri, 13 February 2004
· Brazil: 500km pipeline expansion Thu, 28 April 2005
· $1-bn ethanol pipeline Tue, 18 November 2008
· TAP pipeline feasibility study Mon, 7 April 2008
· Sakhalin award further details Mon, 11 August 2003
· $8.5 million US gas pipeline expansion Thu, 18 December 2003
This article was republished on this website with the permission of the Author.
To comment on this article please visit the original article