The Best Crews in the Business
TechCorr provides expert inspectors and NDT technicians for turnarounds, shutdowns, and outages.
TechCorr has years of experience providing shutdown and turnaround services for a variety of industry segments, including:
- oil and gas
- terminal storage
- electric and nuclear power generation
- pulp and paper.
We have the background and the expertise to execute these critical events safely and successfully on time and on budget.
A Roster of Professionals
TechCorr maintains a well-qualified and experienced staff.
- API 510 pressure vessel inspectors
- API 570 piping inspectors
- API 653 above ground storage tank inspectors
- AWS certified welding inspectors
- SNT-TC-1A certified NDT technicians
- NACE coating inspectors
- NACE cathodic protection technicians
- NBIC personnel
- AutoCAD professionals
- certified safety professionals (CSP)
- data clerks and database specialists
- schedulers, supervisors, and auditors
Time Saved is Money Earned
TechCorr understands that during a shutdown time saved is money earned. The sooner your equipment is back on-line, the sooner you have the opportunity to produce and make revenue.
To ensure your operation goes as smoothly and quickly as possible, TechCorr provides personnel who have:
- rigorous training on NDT techniques that meets or exceeds industry standards
- continuing education to stay up-to-date on industry codes
- extensive safety training to prevent lost-time incidents.
An Outstanding Safety Record
Safety is critical to our business and a priority for our workforce. Our record speaks for itself. TechCorr has achieved:
- over 1 million work-hours without a recordable
- over 4 million work-hours without a lost time incident
- OSHA VPP Star site status.
TechCorr offers a wide range of inspection and NDT services including:
- 3D structured light inspection
- acoustic emission testing
- alternating current field measurement
- automated corrosion mapping
- guided wave ultrasonic testing
- infrared imaging
- phased array ultrasonic testing
- positive material identification
- pulsed eddy current
- shear wave testing
- short range wave ultrasonic testing
- time of flight diffraction
- tubular testing
- video crawlers and borescopes equipment.
Comprehensive Industrial Services
The TechCorr advantage is that we provide a wide array industrial services beyond non-destructive testing, making our firm a one-stop shop. Other services include:
- corrosion surveys
- corrosion under insulation programs
- mechanical integrity and reliability programs
- pipeline and oilfield fabrication.