Since 2020, TechCorr has had a policy of continuous improvement, striving to provide our customers with the latest technology and equipment available.
TechCorr’s Thermal Division complements our legacy of NDT and Inspection services.
Our Thermal Division is well suited to provide a broad range of Heat-Treating Services in a timely and cost-effective manner
These services include:
- Preheat and Stress Relieving (PWHT)
- Refractory Curing / Dry outs
- Plasite / Glass Curing
- Turbine Warming Systems
- Thermal Expansions
- Line Thawing
- Engineering Services
Industries that may find these services valuable include:
- Power Generation Facilities
- Petroleum Producers
- Petrochemical Facilities
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Fabrication Facilities
- Gas Plants & Pipelines
- Refractory Industries
Our core group of heat-treating staff and field technicians has combined, over 100+ years of experience in providing heat-treating services. All of our field personnel are professional, highly trained, and provide unparalleled service along with utilizing state of the art equipment to support your heat-treating requirements.
We commit to providing quality and service on each and every shift. Our Quality Assurance Program is designed to meet all codes or customer-related procedures. These include:
- ASME Section I Power Boilers
- ASME Section III Rules for Construction of Nuclear Power Plant Components
- ASME Section VIII Div. I and II, Pressure Vessels
- ASME B31.1 Power Piping
- ASME B31.3 Chemical Plant and Petroleum Refinery Piping
- ANSI / AWS D10.10- Recommended Practices for Local Heating of Welds in Piping and Tubing
- WRC Bulletin #452 Recommended Practices for Local Heating of Welds in Pressure Vessels
Our field services consist of (12-18-24 point) Self-Contained Mobile Rigs, and a variety of portable electric and combustion heating equipment to meet our customer’s site or shop requirements. Our capabilities extend to designing and fabricating custom furnaces to meet client needs, built to your specifications.